Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday lazy Sunday...

Its raining today and it seem like no one wants to get out of bed. Because its rainy out, poeple just want to sit on their but and watch tv all day.

Tell me this, what is that going to do for you?

Ill tell you. NOTHING!!!

Jill, Christina and I had a full day plained of going to the park and having a lunch outside. Do to the weather we had to cancel. But we said that we were not going to just sit on the couch all day. So were on our way out the door to go bowling. I cant remember the last time i went bowling. Im pumped.

I guess I wanted to just say, dont say home and be a hermit beacuse of the weather. Go do something with the people that you love. If you sit home and just watch tv all day you becme lazy. Dont be lazy. Be ALIVE. And do it with the peole you care most about.

Gary

No comments: