Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back from Boston and so Grateful for people

Just got back from Boston about 30 minutes ago. 
We went up to see the Boston Blazers home opener. Even though they lost we had a great time.  
One of my clients is the owner of the team and he invited us up to see the games a his guests. 

One of the greatest parts of being a trainer is the people that you meet. I love changing people physiology and making them look great naked. But I really love the conversations and the closeness that you gain from spending that much time with an individual. That to me is priceless. 

I look so forward to seeing all the girls in the semi-private training classes as they are always so grateful for what we have created at Elevate Fitness. We wouldn't be were we are without them. They always come in and have the nicest things to say to us (thats until they started their workout).

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's the people and the relationships that we build that matter. I am so grateful for the everyone in my life. 
Lets all have a great week.

Gary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is it, right here in your blog. Motivation and positive energy which bring us in. Oh yeah, results too. We are the ones that are appreciative. I enjoy the extra push, the different workout each day, the big smiles and great "you can do it!" This is a different place and you are are right it is all about the people.

Anonymous said...

Don't you dare come to Boston again and not call me to hang out!!
Great job on all you are doing for people. I can see all of you on stage and the next big fitness event telling your story and inspiring other trainers!