Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's the hardest job in the WORLD?

I give much much respect to all the Mom's out there.
First of all, they showed up to class today even though it was a snow day.
Snow doesn't stop our girls.
So while all the ladies worked out with Jill and Deb I played uncle Gary.
No let me start by saying I have a beautiful 1 1/2 year old at home. Sure shes a handful, but I love every second of it.
Now most of these women have 3 or 4 kids. Holy Sh&%!!!!
Anyway, they brought them in today. And I was more tiered after an hour with all those kids then I am after a full days work. I loved every second of it and I love that our clients bring there kids in. But WOW!

I just want to let all the women in the world know that I understand you have the hardest job out there. And the most rewarding.

Women don't get the love that they deserve. Most men wouldn't be able to handle the kids for a day rather then all the time. I guess what I'm trying to say ids that all you women ROCK.
And to all the guys out there, Let your lady know how grateful you are of her.

Love you all,

Gary

No comments: